From: Marlon Moyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 2:54 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Scheduled task creates a session

Thanks, from your email and Ian's, I figured out how to do it.  At the
top of my application.cfm ,I've got the line <cfset set_session =
cgi.http_user_agent neq "CFSCHEDULE">  works perfectly.  I had no idea
you could set the session management on the fly.  I figured as soon as
you turned off session management, it would turn off all active
sessions.

thanks again.