We're developing an application that uses flash-format cfforms.  It
looks great on IE on Windows, Firefox on Windows and Safari on Mac,
but not IE on Mac.  For some reason with IE on the Mac (Panther 10.9)
the server generates the swf and sends the source to IE exactly the
same as Firefox and Safari, but IE never displays it...there's just an
empty space where the form should be.  I've specified a height and
width for the cfform and have tried enclosing the cfform inside of a
table containing width and height attribues and a td containing width
and height attributes.  The flash player on the mac is the most recent
version and we've tried this on multiple macs and multiple pc's with
the exact same results.

Anyone have any ideas?

 - Matt