I agree with Rebecca and Pascal, this would be a better approach.  As for using
dreamweaver, I generally prefer to look after my own paths to files rather than
letting a program do that.  For that matter I really don't like using WYSIWYG
editors like dreamweaver or frontpage, just for that reason, I have always used
Homesite.

On top of doing the include file in your Application.cfm, in Rebecca's example
you can use the CGI.SERVER_NAME variable and use a CFIF statement to set the
variables for each server.