Hi Ben,

I value your opinion, so I'm glad to see that you at least agree with
me  in principal.

Also, you'll notice that I just referenced launch week - not *permanent*
space at the top of MM's front page. And, not even 100% of the space at
the top - just a space in the rotation of the banner ads - some that
were weeks old.

You just confirmed what I had assumed - that there was concscious
decision on MACR's part to NOT place a banner ad at the top - even if it
were 1 in a rotation of 3 or 4 for other MM products. This is what
bewildered me.

I wasn't forecasting the end of CFMX, or gloomy sales, or a dastardly
takeover by Adobe!

--
Alex