Really odd!

Jared, I'm not using onSessionStart, neither onSessionEnd. The
Application.cfc only contains the application variables (this.name, etc)
and onRequestStart method, which includes the cflogin block. Should I
use onSessionEnd? When the browser close, both login and sessions are
ended anyway.

I did some test, setting output=yes on onRequestStart, and tracing
weather block of code is beeing executed or not. When the problem
occurs, the user doesn't enter the cflogin block as it should, which is
weird, since he isn't logged in. If he was logged, the login form won't
display: the user will enter the system directly.

Anyway, just a thought: the problem seems to be with cflogin, since when
the user tries to login again, he doesn't enter the cflogin block. This
is way session variables aren't beeing setted. This is fine. But, why
ain't enterting the cflogin block?

As I said - and you suggested - in the login form, and also before
logging in, I loged out (cflogout), cleaned session (and cookies too)
variables to ensure the user isn't logged in in anyway. Didn't worked out.

Thanks,
--

Fabio Terracini