Hate to say, but how about moving back to the old servers, to give you time
to work on the new servers and figure out the problem?
I would then re-format the drive on the new server, and install windows and
cf again..  then run diagnostics on the new disks.. then test it for a few
days to see what happens. Make sure the cf settings  are the same.
    If that fails, try installing the current version of cf.. it may show
better error messages.