> My question is what would be more taxing on the server,
> to have 2000 seperate instances of the same cfcs for
> each site or to have one main folder with all the cfcs
> and each 2000 template sites running them.

Remember, ColdFusion will cache the compiled code in memory, so if you have
2000 copies of the same files, ColdFusion will cycle them in and out of
memory as it fills up and older ones get bumped out.  If you use the same
files and call them from all of the sites it will only need to load,
compile, and cache one of each, so it should be faster and a whole lot
easier to manage.

Justin D. Scott
Vice President
Sceiron Interactive, Inc.