From: Cliff Meyers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 10:03 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Scheduled Task Listing

Michael,

Since you're on a shared server, the CF server is going to treat your
scheduled task just like anyone else's.  If you use a consistent naming
convention for your tasks you could do some filtering after the fact.
It's not bullet proof but maybe it'd work for you. Ex:

If you have scheduled tasks in the CF Admin named like so...

mike - task 1
mike - task 2
mike - task 3

Then just modify your code like this

<cfloop index="i" from="1" to="#numberOtasks#">
  <cfif Mid(allTasks[i].task, 1, 4) EQ "mike">
    <cfoutput>
    #allTasks[i].task#<br>
    </cfoutput>
  </cfif>
</cfloop>

HTH,

Cliff

On 5/5/05, WebStop Internet Services <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there a way to show the scheduled task for a particularly named
task?

> Say, I name all my tasks "Scheduled Task (variable number)"
>
> How would I display all of the tasks with the name that started with
> the words "Scheduled Task"?
>
> I have this so far, but I am on a shared server and other people's
> tasks are showing up and I only want to display the ones for the
> application I created that names them "Scheduled Task 1, Scheduled
Task 2" etc...