> is there any possiblity to reverse the hash()

> I have a value 1xc231vx231cx2v1x2cv132xc1v23 thats hash,
> how can I
> revert back into the normal text.

> Thanks

Well the idea behind hash it that it's not supposed to be reversible.
Hence it's more secure since you can only pass validation (user login,
etc) if you already know the value prior to application of the hash.
What a user login typically will do then is hash the password the user
provides at time of login and comare that against the hashed value
stored in the database.

If you absolutely must be able to revert the hashed value, you could
theoretically start at a string of 1 character in length, loop over
every possible character, hash the value and compare it against your
hashed value, then add one to the length of the string and do the same
for each character in the string until you find a match. It shouldn't
take more than a few months to get the value. :)

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework