From: "Ewok" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2005 7:22 PM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: RE: OT: Good flash list

I published it and uploaded it to a development server. So it's on the web.
As I said, I used the full URL to movie 2 and it popped up in the stage so I
know it knows where it's at.

I do get a sandbox violation warning when I set the content path to the url
since it is trying to access a web file form a local file (or vise versa)
maybe that's it?

But if I just use a relative path (just the name of the swf since they are
in the same directories on the server) it doesn't show up in the stage OR in
the final published movie... sigh

The loader component is definitely on TOP of all other frames and levels.
The loader is also a big, white box with a thin black boarder around it.

Believe me, I wish I could send it to you! But 'They' would probably not
like that very much and 'They' are on this list :)

Hi They