The CFEclipse list (http://cfeclipse.tigris.org/) has had some recent
conversation about HE3, though it has slid over into other topics under that
same subject line.

Here's the short version:

that they had "over promised and under delivered" and that they were
looking into a commercial partnership to move He3 forward:

"To this end, we are working to secure a partnership with an established
commercial software vendor to help us bring He3 to market in a polished
form. Quite simply, there will be no future releases of He3 until we can
ensure that it is a proper replacement for ColdFusion Studio/Homesite."

Sean A Corfield -- http://corfield.org/
Team Fusebox -- http://fusebox.org/

Dave Merrill