> Remember that it *does*, it still prefetches pages after you have logged
> into e.g. a forum, which website spidering tools do not do.

If Google ever tie GWA into Googlebot by letting Googlebot have access to
Google caching proxies, that will have major copyright issues etc as all
that usually non-searchable 'members only' data instantly becomes available
via Googles caching proxies...

Just think... Googlebot... Reaches websites no other bot can reach... To
paraphrase a popular beer sales slogan here in the UK...

I know this question probably belongs in community so I'd welcome any
replies there but.... Is anyone else a little worried about some of the
directions that Google seems to be heading off in these days?

Paul