From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 2:41 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Man, this is so OT...

White is professional if wearing a button up shirt w/o a tie.  Grey is
acceptable, too.

Black is for going to a concert.  Not for client meetings.

I get all my wardrobe advice from my wife, who works in the fashion
industry, when I am going to be meeting with a client.  On the other
days of the week, I wear horribly bad clothing.  Oh, and I NEVER shave
unless I have to.  :)