Correction - Putting aside the missing closing select tags and what
you're referring to as " extraneous </td></tr> tags", how is the code so
messed up?

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Haskell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 7:32 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: help with Select dropdown list

I am not positive about exactly what you are trying to do, b/c bluntly
your code is so messed up,  but your cfoutput tags seems to be in the
completely wrong places...also you are not closing your <select> tag
and your 3rd cfoutput is simply looping the query and putitng
extranious </td></tr> tags.

Adam H