Yep. I discovered it kind of by accident.

Unfortunately, you can't use it for cases when you want to use the
attachment header -- unless you cflocate to a directory where the
webserver attaches that header to all requests.

/H.

--
Hugo Ahlenius

Hugo Ahlenius                  E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Project Officer                Phone:            +46 8 230460
UNEP GRID-Arendal              Fax:              +46 8 230441
Stockholm Office               Mobile:         +46 733 467111
                               WWW:       http://www.grida.no

| Laboratories, Inc. |