IF all reads and writes of memory variables have to be locked, why do we
have to be concerned with it? Why can't cold fusion just automatically lock
them? Has Allaire ever responded on this issue?  Maybe we could all email
the request to allaire?
    I have thousands of templates that were written before this issue came
into being, that don't have locks. That is probably the #1 reason for
instability in my server:)

Al Musella
World Wide Websites