From: dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 10:15 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: css positioning HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

trying to do the "dreaded" 3 column layout
http://icandfashion.com/icand2/controls/2.cfm
 as you can see the picture that should be on the right side is dropped
below the wrapper, I know there is a trick to this but can't recall.
 If i fix the whole "wrapper" to 1 size i can get it to work but I would
like the liquid layout.

 #rightWrap {
     background-image: url(12s.jpg);
     background-repeat: no-repeat;