From: Cliff Meyers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 4:17 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: title for CFCHART?

Does anyone know if there is a workaround for tnot being able to put a
title inside charts generated by CFCHART?  In many cases my users are
downloading the chart to slap into a Powerpoint or Excel file but without
a title it can be confusing to remember exactly what the chart is
representing.  Apart from manipulating the image with the Java 2D Graphic
API I can't think of anything else, but thought maybe you all might have
some ideas.  I'm running CFMX 6.1 at the moment.  Anyone know if this
feature is added in v7?

-Cliff