CFDUMP returns all the records and everything looks goods.  It displays all the
data and puts [empty string] for nulls.

These are the field names it returns:

COMPANY EMPLOYEEID FACSIMILETELEPHONENUMBER GIVENNAME HOMEPHONE INITIALS L MAIL
MOBILE OTHERTELEPHONE PAGER PHYSICALDELIVERYOFFICENAME SAMACCOUNTNAME SN ST
TELEPHONENUMBER TITLE

Nothing complex about any of these values.

What do you suggest as other ideas for exporting LDAP data.  CSVDE? Using SQL
Server 2000.