So their assessment could be correct that the built in scopes don't
have the same indexing and may not be as efficient... I'd bet the CF
engineers used similar indexing code in both the
coldfusion.filter.XScope and in coldfusion.util.FastHashtable. I've
not done any performance tests to compare the two, but I wouldn't
expect much variation between them in that regard.

> Yes, using getClass() on those returns
> coldfusion.filter.FormScope for
> the form scope and coldfusion.runtime.Struct for the
> struct.

> Working through Super classes from there, the form scope
> goes back
> through some CF scope classes to java.util.AbstractMap,
> while the struct
> goes back through coldfusion.util.FastHashtable to
> java.util.Hashtable.

s. isaac dealey     954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with