that worked great.  I had to fix a bunch of things but the concept was
right-on.  and I was about to reply, "gosh darnit, I can't get it to do
anything..." but nope.  Wonderful.  I get it too.  And nice to know about
columnlist.  I had some code from someone else that did it my way and that's
why I was using it but it was very old code.

hey have a great weekend.  I hope to.