On the production server I'm using for Cold Fusion (Windows 2000 Server,
1 processor, 1gig ram), the registry has steadily grown from below 32
meg to 110meg. CF MX 6.1 has been running on the server for almost two
years without the registry growing and I haven't made any changes to the
CF admin settings.

I have added a couple new applications but they have also been running
for 4-5 months whereas the registry growing has happened in the last 2-3
weeks. All my application.cfm files look like this

<cfapplication name="xxx"
sessionmanagement="yes"
            sessiontimeout="#CreateTimeSpan(0,1,0,0)#">

if I need to use variables I use session variables and have never used
client variables

There is one other application.cfm my boss is using for his site that
looks like this

<cfapplication name="xxx" sessionmanagement="Yes"
clientmanagement="Yes">
His site is not live though and the only person using it is himself.

There are a couple other non CF web applications installed on the server
that have also been installed for a couple years.

Is there any way to see registry sizes for different parts of the
registry to see if CF is really the culprit or if there's something else
I don't know about?

Thanks,
Brian