Hi,

I'm the webmaster of a CF site using Advanced Security for some sections and
my visitors complain that they can't log in when using the !"&+&%&% AOL
browser. They are returned to the login page as if nothing had happened. I
tried using AOL 5.0 on my mac and yes, i am retuned to the log-in page every
time. This is probably because some clever AOL cache server have cached the
non-logged in version of the login page, so that is all I get.

There are instructions on the AOL how to overcome this by sending the
'no-cache' header for every page, but that doesn't seem to help.

Any ideas folks?

Tage Widsell
Webmaster
Propellerhead Software