Will,

> Sounds extremely interesting, and a very good idea. I've been coding in CF
> for 3 weeks or so, done a couple of relatively simple projects; would you
> say Fusebox is something I *must* start to look at and incorporate into my
> code now, or should I wait until I have a little more experience?

Some of the fusebox concepts can get quite complicated, particularly for a
new developer, but the basic ideas are really very simple.  In fact, I would
go as far as to say that it will probably help you to understand CF better
and debug your code easier.

If you start out using Fusebox now with simple sites, when it comes time to
produce a larger site then you'll already have a good grounding in what is
required and the advanced techniques will be easier to pick up.

One problems I remember having when I first started coding websites using CF
was getting the hang of the different scopes in which variables in CF are
available.  I'm not saying that you shouldn't try to understand scoping
properly, but using CF_FormURL2Attributes will help you avoid programatical
errors where you're confusing your application because you are using the
right variable in the wrong scope as you should pretty much always use the
attributes scope.

Its not a *must* to start looking at/using Fusebox right now, but as I say
it might help you to understand and build better CF apps. from the start.

Regards

Stephen
PS.  Have a look at http://www.fusebox.org for the documentation, tags etc
for Fusebox.
PPS.  Remember : The fusebox specification is only a suggestion of how to
build your applications, not a rigid methodology.  Use what you need, when
you need it.  ;o)