dave wrote:
> http://searchenginewatch.com/searchday/article.php/2161851

I haven't been very impressed with Shari Thurow's advice, personally...
the things she says make it sound like she hasn't listened to the rest
of us much. (Many of these writers seem to get hung up on the phrase
"all Flash sites, no HTML", which is really pretty darn rare in the world.)

For more context on both Thurow and her main quotee Gregory "irobot"
Markel, here are past weblog items I've had on them:
http://www.markme.com/mtadmin/mt-search.cgi?IncludeBlogs=10&search=thurow
http://www.markme.com/mtadmin/mt-search.cgi?IncludeBlogs=10&search=markel

I noticed you quoted my entire message in your reply, but I don't see
how you thought Thurow's words were related to the suggestions I offered...?

jd

--
John Dowdell . Macromedia Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://www.macromedia.com/go/blog_jd