Thanks Dave,

Do i use the standard CFIndex, CFSearch to tap into the K2 collection once i
have it hooked up?

I just need to get this thing working now.  I promised a client i can index
PDFs and double byte characters.  Well, i can on my Windows box, then low and
behold i get sucker punched by Linux's version of Verity where the final code
is going to reside.

Macromedia is checking for me to see if MX 7 Verify can do PDFs.  They are
going to call me back.  I know MX 7 can do chinese characters.