From: John Munyan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 8:09 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: SMTP Error

The correct place in Exchange System Administrator is Administrative
Groups -->First Administrative Group(if not renamed)-->Servers-->Server
Name of Exchange server being used
-->Protocols-->SMTP-->Properties-->Access Tab-->Relay Button

Then select Only the list below radio button and grant the IP of the
server you use, or add it to the existing list if one already exists.

Hope that helps,

John

Interested in Hiking in Washington State?  Check out
http://www.attrition.ws