> I thought I posted this the other day, but it didn't update for some reason.
> Here it is again:

Never let it be said that HostMySite.com doesn't listen to it's customers.
After much work we've been able to find a fix for the security issue that
allows safe execution of JSP and CF.

On our Linux servers, we actually run two J2EE environments - JRun and Resin.
While JRun does handle the Java processing for ColdFusion, Resin handles the
requests for JSP pages and servlets.

Java implements a security policy system that can prevent access.  We have
implemented security managemetn in the Resin server to prevent JSP pages from
being able to read arbitrary files on the server.  We have restricted code from
each customer's home directory to:
1) a lengthy list of files and directories that Java and Resin require
internally
2) log files for the site and for Resin
3) that customer's home directory.

If anyone has any questions about this or needs any further information, feel
free to post or send me a question off-list.  Thanks again for bringin this to
our attention!