In an answer to my own question a few weeks ago, the new 3.4 database
drivers are great. No stability problems or throwing random errors that
I've seen, so it's better than any previous release.

Note that I'm using MS Sql Server, so ymmv on Oracle, Access or whatever
you folks are using, and we're running CFMX 6.1, no updater. Also, we're
not using any of 3.4's new features, such as NT Authentication.

So, these drivers get my stamp of approval. Download them at:

http://www.macromedia.com/go/1a3c2ad0

If you don't know what DB Driver version you have, my man Sarge has
figured it out:

http://www.sargeway.com/blog/index.cfm?mode=entry&entry=64

-nathan strutz
http://www.dopefly.com/