Thanks Mike. I always knew I was just going to try it, unless I heard
reports of something tragic happening, which I didn't expect. I'll make a
backup of those files before I replace them, see what happens.

Too bad these products don't actually seem to be designed to make
replicating your IDE environment to another machine easy.

Dave Merrill