From: Jordan Michaels [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 11:26 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Secure WSDL Web Services (Advanced CFML problem)

Thanks Mark. This actually was helpful in helping me understand WHY the
request was failing, which I didn't quite understand before I read your
blog entry there.

The PFX file that was sent to us contained the CA cert which I extracted
from the PFX file (using openssl) and imported it into the keystore
using keytool. So, presumably, I should be able to connect to this
blasted web service, but I still can't. So.... I'm wondering if I need
to do something more with this PFX file.

Unfortunately the company that we got this from is absolutely no help
whatsoever - even in the way of documentation. They simply provided the
PFX file along with an example XML request and then they wash their
hands of it. Not helpful at all.

I've read an article (http://www.junlu.com/msg/85393.html) that explains
how to use a PFX file with a java connector, but not knowing much about
java this doesn't help me very much. Perhaps there is a Cold Fusion
equivalent to this?

Thanks for your help!

Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels