It could be done because of the definer rights thing - as long as the
user who wrote the "killer" sp has the right to kill sessions then the
user who is executing it doesn't need to. You'd just have to get your
own SID and serial# values and pass them to the sp. Thing is, this isn't
a really attractive approach (imho) as  it's equivalent to asking
somebody to hang up the phone on you (and slam it down at that): why not
just hang up yourself? I'd say look into methods for closing/destroying
the java connection object from within cf, possibly using a JDBC aware
framework like ontap.