While we're on the topic......

If you find yourself doing Java, the Eclipse IDE is a great platform
for it.  And there's the CFEclipse plugin that includes CF editors and
various other things, so you can do your CF work in the same
application.  And it itegrates easily with myriad version control
systems too.  Very nice package.

cheers,
barneyb

--