From:   Jon Hall [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, September 15, 2000 3:28 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: Is there a replacement for Cold Fusion Studio?

I can relate fully. You would think that a coders tool would be the least
buggiest tool in your arsenal...but nooo
Studio 4.5 is so full of bugs I cant count them all.
Ultradev is not a replacement for Studio, it's nice in that it recognizes CF
tags and does not break anything. It's good for when you need to do visual
editing on your CF page but not for building anything more than the simplest
programs...

jon