From: Dave Watts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 8:52 PM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: RE: cfchart not working on new server

> hum, my thinking was that I know they redid some of the
> cfchart tags and I was thinking they were using part of the
> flex engine which would need that cfide file in there.

Actually, the existence of /CFIDE/GraphData.cfm is irrelevant with most web
servers, I think, because CF automatically detects that URL pattern whether
the file exists or not, and processes it as a graphing request before the
web server gets a chance to look for the file on the filesystem.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/