I have read through all of the documentation as well as Christian Cantrell's
blog regarding where to put Java classes and jars so that CF can find them.
But no matter where I try and put this problematic set of jars, CF just won't
see them.  Is there a location that I can place the jars that would allow CF to
pick them up WITHOUT restarting the server?  On my dev box, I can manipulate
the paths and restart, but on the production box I can't.  I need a way to
upload and make changes to classes and jars without restarting CF.  Is this
possible?

Thanks,
Chris

This email and its attachments may contain confidential information
which is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action
based on the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
and delete this email from your computer.  Thank you.