I am reposting this question.  I should have known better than to post on a
Friday. ;)

I am trying to determine where I can store Java jar files that will allow CF to
find them WITHOUT reloading the server.  Is this possible?
Placing the jars in the WEB-INF/lib directory doesn't work without a restart,
BUT..  adding classes to the WEB-INF/classes directory does.  Why is it that CF
can load classes without a restart but not jars?  Is there something I'm
missing here?  Is there another location to place the jars so CF can find them
without a restart?

Thanks,
Chris

This email and its attachments may contain confidential information
which is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action
based on the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
and delete this email from your computer.  Thank you.