Hello all,

I've already posted this here, and after a while, we figured out a fix -
not a real solution. For some unknow reason, sometimes parts of the
flash form generated by CF7 becames
unclickable/unselectable/inaccessable. We edited the form a bit (only
positions and so), deleted the .class file, forcing CF to recompile the
file.

One of the most dificult tasks is to reproduce the problem in your
development server - what we hanven't did already, since we haven't
found the real problem yet, and that problem don't ever happens in our
server. The code is fine. It seems something with generating flash forms.

Our production server (in the client server), the box is Win2003 server
with CFMX Professional. We tested in several clients (browsers and
versions of Flash Player) withour success on identifying what causes
this problem.

We are falling out with ideas, since we exausted test (and did problem
solving approachs) it, and haven't figured out.

Ideas anyone?

Thanks,

--
Fabio Terracini