Hello everyone,

This is my first post to the list.  I appreciate any replies in advance.

I'm working on a ColdFusion project that requires an interactive 'expert
system' that will allow users to receive advice based on the questions
they  provide.

It's not as simple as static quiz, because the questions themselves will
change based on earlier answers.

I figured LISP is a good language to work with for this, but I don't
have any idea how I could make it interact with a web application.

Does anyone know if this is possible?  Or, if not, any suggestions for
alternatives would help.

Thank you!
Dustin