From: John Paul Ashenfelter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 2:13 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Parsing a FlashPaper 2 (swf) file?

Folks,

Is there any straightforward way to parse the Flashpaper 2 swf file to
extract the data in a more usable format? I'm receiving reports (think
MS Access-style reports) in that format and don't have any experience
with it.

To further complicate things, this isn't a CF project -- but would
prefer a Java solution. I tried http://www.anotherbigidea.com/javaswf/
which could parse out some information, but I didn't get any useful
text. It looks like the Perl SWF:Parser package might be an
alternative as well.

Anyone have suggestions about getting the text out of the file?
--
John Paul Ashenfelter
CTO/Transitionpoint