For under $400 you cant go wrong with cfwebstore, it takes a while to
get used to especially if you dont know fb3, but it is well laid out
and has lots of features.

If you are going for simplicity, you can try yahoo stores as well, not
cfm, but fairly customizable, but it can cost $$$.

+1 for cfwebstore

ghamm