From: Sung Woo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 8:53 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Datasource Setup Question

I'll see if removing the connection limitation has any effect.  I do have
CFMX fully updated (latest SP and hotfixes).  I was under the impression
that removing maintain connections ends up being a large performance hit --
is this not true?

I do have pages taking longer than 10 seconds logged against server.log.  I
do see some entries, but they are what I expect (we have one reporting page
that can take as long as a minute to run).  On the day that the crash
happened, there were no entries in the server.log for long-running pages.  I
guess the crash happened so quickly and so suddenly that server.log didn't
get a chance to write anything.