From: Raymond Camden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 6:44 PM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: Re: cfmodule

Some gotchas you should be aware of:

If you want "name" to be an attribute for your custom tag, you can't
call it via cfmodule. What I typically do is use 2 attributes, name
and well, something else, like thename or something. I then use
"thename" when calling the custom tag w/ cfmodule. Inside the tag I
simply copy the attribute value to name.

If you use "wrapper" tags, ie, , don't forget that
when using cfmodule, you must properly close all tags. So consider
this:

You may think the 3rd line closes the layout tag. Actually it closes
the foo tag. To make it work right, you simply change the foo call to:

This will cause your tag to run twice. If you don't want that to
happen, you can add this at the end of your custom tag:

In fact, I recommend you always do this so you don't forget.

Enjoy. As a general, FYI, I typically always use cfmodule or cf_ so I
don't have to worry about name collisions.