CFMAIL by itself does a CFOUTPUT...

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Benoit [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 9:42 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [CF-Talk] Form Submission

I put that in my cfmail tag and got an error:

Error Diagnostic Information
Invalid tag nesting configuration

A CFOUTPUT tag is nested inside a CFMAIL tag with no GROUP= or QUERY=
attributes . This is not allowed. Nesting these tags implies that you want
to use grouped processing. However, the outer tag does not specify a query
to loop over or a group to process.

What did I do wrong?