Dave,

Thanks for pointing me to the extention. Should come in handy for other stuff
as well.

Tried the DW extension and remoting is clearly not working on my production
server.

When pointing the extension at my development computer it returns information
about the CFC I have configured with the extension. When pointed at my
production server the progress bar on the extension just spins and no results
are returned.

BTW...going to http://locahost:8500/flashservices/gateway? returns this in the
browser if remoting is working:

404 /flashservices/
/flashservices/

I think this is a hotfix2 thing that MM put into place.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ray