From: Jean-Michel DE FILIPPI [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:17 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE : Jrunsvc 100% cpu process

I've a lot of long requests, but I never use select * FROM ..

I'm using for example, SELECT cp.mycolumn, cv.lastname FROM c_particule
cp, c_vector cv WHERE cp.id_c_table1 = cv.id_c_table2

Sometimes with a UNION command not more ...

Do you think I need make something else ?

I've read maybe jrunsvc don’t like IIS 6.0 on windows server 2003 ??