I didn't realize application.cfm could handle security but I was
reading up on application.cfm in the archives and found a post
describing something that would be useful to me.  The reply has a
link that doesn't work and I'd like to know if anyone has more
information on it.

Here's the reply with the bad link:

At 11:02 AM -0400 3/14/03:

--
Daniel Kessler

Department of Public and Community Health
University of Maryland
Suite 2387 Valley Drive
College Park, MD  20742-2611
301-405-2545 Phone