Not sure if this is clear or not, but here goes.

Is there a way to create a cfgrid in a flash form with one of the columns
populated by database table values.
For example:

We have a cfgrid where users can add rows when needed to enter task for a
project.  One user may have 3 task and the other 10 task.  Being able to add
and remove rows on the fly is perfect.  But we would like for users have a
"drop down" in the grid to choose data driven values in one the columns.  To
insure what they enter will be consistent values instead of free text.

Or if not possible is there a way to use action scripting to loop over 4
cfinput type=text boxes based on the value of a <cfselect box above the input
statements.  A user might select 10 in the drop down and on change the action
script would loop over the input fields 10 times to expand the flash form with
10 rows.

I hope this is clear.

David