Hey there, I am trying to use CFWDDX cfml2js to do a population of a form
fields based on the choices selected in a select box. But I'm getting a
JavaScript error in IE when the tag is called.

Error: 'WddxRecordset' is undefined.

The line it fails on is the call to declare the array, a line written by the
CFWDDX tag.

I have used this code in the past of CF5 projects without a hitch. We have CFMX
now and are due to install the 6.1 Updater this week. I read that there were
other CFWDDX errors that were supposed to be fixed by this, but read no mention
of my particular problem. Will that solve it? If not, what are some other
options?

I am using IE6 on Windows 2000. It fails on Firefox as well.

Here is the code snippet that calls it. Any help is appreciated.

< script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" >
 < cfwddx action="cfml2js" input="#q_contacts#"
toplevelvariable="contacts_array" >
 alert(contacts_array.getRowCount());
 function populateitem() {
  a = document.contactform;
  a.intContactID.value="";
  a.strOrganization.value="";
  a.strContactFName.value="";
  a.strContactLName.value="";
  a.strContactAdrs1.value="";
  a.strContactAdrs2.value="";
  a.strContactCity.value="";
  a.strContactZip.value="";
  a.strContactEmail.value="";
  a.strContactPhone.value="";
  a.strContactFax.value="";
  a.strContactURL.value="";
  // Determine which top-level value the user selected
  selected_id = a.intContactID[a.intContactID.selectedIndex].value;
  nRows = contacts_array.getRowCount();
  for (iRow=0; iRow<nRows; iRow++) {
   // Determine matches
   tmp_item_id = contacts_array.getField(iRow, "intContactID");
   if (tmp_item_id == selected_id) {
    a.strContactFName.value = contacts_array.getField(iRow, "strContactFName");
   }
  }
 }
< /script >