De : Nathan Strutz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
EnvoyÉ : mercredi 22 juin 2005 21:55
 : CF-Talk
Objet : Re: JRUNSVC + coldfusion 6.1 Mx + mysql 4.0.24 CPU 100%

That brings up a good point, Doug. The best way to troubleshoot a
stalled CF server is to take a thread dump/stack trace. You do this by
starting CF from command line, something like this on windows:

c:/> cfusionmx\bin\cfstart.bat > c:\cf_output_log.txt

Take a normal dump (ctrl+break) when the server is working and serving
pages. Examine the output text file, then, when it stalls, take another
one. You should be able to look into every thread to find exactly what's

running. When you finally find the stalled thread(s), you should be able

to pinpoint the problem

-nathan strutz